Another Way (Stichting Bakens Verzet), 1018 AM
Edition 02: 12 July, 2010
Study value : 04 points out of 18.
Indicative study time: 112 hours out of 504.
Study points are awarded only after the consolidated exam for Section A : Development Problems has been passed.
Study points : 02 points out of 18
Expected work required: 55 hours out of 504
The two study points will be finally
awarded on successful completion of the consolidated exam for
Section 1. Analysis of the Millennium Goals. [22 hours]
Second block : Exam. [ 4 hours each attempt]
Consolidated exam for Section A : Development problems (for passage to Section B of the course : [ 6 hours each attempt].
To tutor [name]
Second Block examination on «The problems to be solved» : first attempt.
You have successfully completed your work on Section 2 of Block 2 of the course.
You have applied for access to the exam for Block 2 :«The problems to be solved » : first attempt.
Your application has been accepted.
Here is your exam : first attempt.
1. You have accepted that the 2 study points for Block 2 will be finally conceded upon passing the consolidated exam for Section A « Development problems » of the course.
2. You are expected to correctly answer all of the questions.
3. The questions are based on several aspects of Block 2 «The problems to be solved » but not all of them.
4. To answer the questions you are free to consult, within the limits of the time conceded by your tutor, the course material, your notes, and works cited as references.
5. No attempt has been made to complicate the student’s life. The questions asked are not «difficult ». Some well-prepared students may be able to answer them correctly within a few minutes. Others may prefer to consult the course material.
6. Do not try to guess your replies! You will not get away with it. Guessing is considered a serious fault and may cause delays in the rhythm of your studies.
7. An objective of the course for the Diploma in Integrated Development is that students obtain their diploma. In case of failure at this first attempt, your tutor will inform your of the errors made and make suggestions for further studies. Once the extra work has been completed, you have the right to sit the exam (in a new version) again.
9. You have accepted that the contents of all exam papers may be subsequently used for other students, and that they are therefore strictly confidential. You have promised not to pass to other students details of the exam papers and/or of your exam material until they have been formally published by Stichting Bakens Verzet.
The exam on the Second Block «Problems to be solved » contains 20 multiple choice questions. Choose the option you consider the most appropriate.
Return your duly completed exam by e-mail to your tutor, respecting the time allowed.
(Exam : 20 multiple choice questions to be prepared)
◄ Second block : Problems to be solved.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Licence.